You can create new plans or change the settings of an existing one, if you already added your Loxone Miniserver to your VIZDOM visualisation.
How to create a new plan?
- Click on the green ’+’ icon and add a new plan
- Add label to the new plan
- Save the plan
- After saving your plan, you can find it in the plan list window
- Click on the plan and start editing
What can you find on plan page in VIZDOM visualisation?
- On this page you can find the plans that have already been created to your selected Loxone Miniserver
- On this page you can create, delete, or rename a plan
- You can modify the properties of the selected Loxone Miniserver
- The selected Loxone Miniserver can be upgraded here
- It is possible to upload plans directly to your selected Loxone Miniserver via FTP
- Archive existing Loxone Miniservers