Since the launch of VIZDOM, visualisation for smart buildings and luxury dwelling places, in August 2015, the software has been upgraded with new functions and redesigned controls. We proudly announce that the latest upgrade of this easy-to-use custom visualisation project for Loxone Miniservers provides beautier and more customizable visualisations than before!
Let’s see the changes!
The controls, which you can use in the visualisation, have been completely redesigned! Now these are not only looks better, but you have far more options to customize.
These control properties can be customized:
- You can change the colour of controls (Only for certain controls or the whole control block.)
- You can change the colour of popup windows (default colour or the colour of control block)
- There is an option to group controls (up to 4 controls)
- You can change the size of controls (5 different sizes)
- 18 different control icons are available, you can choose the most approperiate one (More icon are coming soon!)
How to use new functions?
In plan editor you can find a new, „Theme” tab on the left-hand sidebar. Here you can select the desired size of controls, set default control colours and the appearance of popup windows.
Popup window options:
- Default settings: popup window use deafult colour set above. Primary colour is the backgrond, secondary is the colour of the icon and text.
- Customized settings: you can choose unique colour of the popup window.
If you select a control in canvas section, a new, „more options” button appears in the header. You can customize the selected control after clicking on „more options”, change the colour and icon, or switch to default colour settings as well.
Probably now you are keen on trying all of new functions, click here and try them now!